The HELPCard is searching for Collections Representatives. Join an organization that offers a competitive salary with a competitive monthly bonus, great people contributing to a fantastic corporate culture, and an opportunity to get started on your career path. Apply Today!
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift: M-TH 11:30am – 8:00pm; Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm; Rotating Saturday 7:30am - 11:30am
Speak Spanish? We offer an additional 5% to your base pay!
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for inbound and outbound calls
- Collecting on accounts that are past due
- Provide top tier support and service to our customers
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- One year call center customer service/collections experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer & Typing literacy/proficiency, working with multiple software applications/screens simultaneously
- Phone experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture and one that provides competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired we offer:
- $14-15 per hour with opportunity for a VERY competitive monthly bonus
- 5% Shift Differential for PM roles
- 5% Shift Differential for Spanish speaking positions
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay and Tuition Reimbursement
- Subsidized commuter pass/public transportation
- Free snacks and drinks
- Unlimited Learning Potential and Career Opportunities! We provide on-the-job-training and are dedicated to promote from within.
WHO IS THE HELPCARD?
Founded in 1983 as Dent-A-Med, Inc. dba The HELPCard, an affiliate of Progressive Leasing, we provide financing and billing options for merchants and consumers with The HELPcard. The HELPcard is a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers by providing flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, furniture, retail, and more!
The HELPCard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where The HELPCard does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.