We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join The HELPcard family! As a Senior Data Analyst, you will make business recommendations with data through complex analysis, mining, and visualization. You will learn to understand the nuances of our business and ensure that we capture and act on data to drive business impact.
This position is more than data reporting. It will require a strong analytical and business mindset. You will leverage technical skills and creative thinking to design simple and effective dashboards to answer business questions. You will regularly work with executives and must be able to function under high stress situations. Most importantly, you’ll allow us to get unique and valuable insights that go beyond the obvious and help us achieve extraordinary results.
What You'll Do:
- Identify opportunities for business improvement through analysis of underlying data
- Present and deliver valuable insights to operations stakeholders
- Create interactive data visualizations that allow the business leaders to react quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions
- Build and run models to determine optimal resource allocation
- Analyze transaction patterns to prevent fraud
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using advanced data mining techniques
- Extract usable information from structured data warehouse using Microsoft SQL Server
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required (Math, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.); Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in an analytics/data science role
- Experience with data mining tools such as those found in R, SAS, or Python
- Advanced knowledge and experience with querying languages (SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of report and dashboard design best practices
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture and one that provides competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay and Tuition Reimbursement
- Subsidized commuter pass/public transportation
- Free snacks and drinks
- Onsite gym and volleyball court
WHO IS THE HELPCARD?
Founded in 1983 as Dent-A-Med, Inc. dba The HELPCard, an affiliate of Progressive Leasing, we provide financing and billing options for merchants and consumers with The HELPcard. The HELPcard is a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers by providing flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, furniture, retail, and more!
The HELPCard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where The HELPCard does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.